Track 21: Bone and Soft tissue
The bone and soft tissue pathology compacts with the study of diagnosis of bone and soft tissue such as muscles, adipose tissue, tendons. This study is challenging for the pathologists to diagnose using microscopy and gross examination. There are many types of soft tissue tumours. There are certain intermediates tissue tumors which are in a way between a cancer and a non-cancer such as adult fibro sarcoma.
- Rheumatologic Pathology
- Diagnostic Pathology of Bone and Soft tissue
- Radiotherapy in Soft Tissue
- Cell behaviour in Soft Tissue
- Molecular analysis of soft tissue
- Tissue engineered bone treating